2018 marks 30-years of night sky advocacy. This fight to protect the night couldn’t happen without YOU! Here’s another way to join the cause: design your own t-shirt and slogan, and enter your design into our International Dark Sky Week t-shirt design contest.
Here’s how it works:
Create a t-shirt design with a slogan. Your design should help bring awareness to International Dark Sky Week and IDA’s work to protect and restore night skies. (Here are a few of our past designs.) IDA will choose the top three designs and post them on our social media feeds. The dark sky digital community will choose the final winner!
E-mail your design as an .eps, .pdf, .jpg or .png file to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 19, 2018. Make sure to include:
- Your name
- A brief description of your design and why you think it’s a great way to spread the word about light pollution
- The best way to reach you (so that we can contact you if you win!)
- Your design in .eps, .pdf, .jpg or .png format
The fine print:
- Deadline submission is February 19th
- Limit one submission per person
- Design must be relevant to IDA’s mission and include a slogan for dark sky week
- Don’t use IDA logo: standard logo will be incorporated into T-shirt
- Submit only original designs: Design must not have been used before or contain copyrighted material
- All design submissions become IDA property